Mount mt Batur Trekking tour , Hiking , Mount Batur sunrise trekking Price discount , via besakih temple – Via Pasar Agung temple , get review and guide . – Mount Batur Located in Kintamani district of Bangli Regency..Mount Batur peak has an altitude of 5633 feet, or about 1717 meters from the sea level. On the slopes of Mount Batur, there is a lake which is also referred to as Lake Batur. The lake is the largest lake in Bali. When we climb Mount Batur is, on half way to the summit, we already can see the stunning beauty of the lake Batur. It will take around 1.5 untill 2 hours to climb the mountain. This is perfectly safe as you accompanied by professional trekking guide. Arrival at the summit crater, you can see the spectacular view and sunrise from the top. After the trek is finished, The guide will bring you to take a bath at the hot spring pool, and the located is around the volcano, it’s about 15 minutes to get in to this place. A natural hot spring will help you release the tight muscle after the climbing Mount Batur. On the way home will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism. Place that you can see Balinese traditional coffee process.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking itinerary:
- 00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 00 AM:Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater
- 00 AM:Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
- 00 AM:Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 10 AM:Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring.
- 30 AM:Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
- 00 PM:Return arrival at your hotel.
Price IDR 800.000/person (minimum 2 person)
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
- Experienced trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Natural hot spring fee
- Drinking water & Breakfast
What Sould you Bring:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket, long pants & backpack.
- Swimsuit, extra clothes & camera